Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Credits

I just knew I would leave something out of that first kit so here are the credits for anything I've possibly used to create this fabulous kit, other than my own creativity and ingenuity!
All credits are given to each designer CU item used in the making of my kits, which include, but are not limited to, AloDezigns, Joanne's Digital Designs, KristiW, Kirsty's Scraps, Lynn Earwicker, Monica Larsen, Delicious Scraps, Rose.li Padoveze, Lorene Hill, The Scrappin Cop, Humbug Graphics, Mariana Barros, Cindy Ritter, Crazeds Creations, DeBee Dezines, Jules Junk, niksniknaks.com, Serenity Dezynes, Grazy.  


I greatly appreciate the opportunity to use the work of these fabulous designers and I gladly acknowledge any credit due them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so very much for leaving us a comment. We so appreciate EACH and EVERY ONE of YOU and we so love to get and read your comments! Enjoy!!!!!